Sunday, December 8, 2013

UGH.

NOOO. The picture above really made me ick when watching the movie. The man with a head as a fly is tolerable but a freaking close up of a spider is a big NO. Anyway, the movie was really weird. A scientist that gets to have a head just like a fly is a cool concept. I do not even know if it is even possible but hey it is Sci-Fi Movie! The idea is great when you think about it. And in my opinion, the lesser the special effects made it realistic as compare to a movie that relies too much on effects. And I can't believe its a 1958 film!

Anyway, it is actually a great film to watch not to mention its a film where people scream just when the stars of the film is about to kiss. Mainly because the guy has a fly-head :) I heard it got a 93% rating at Rotten Tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment