Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weird but good


I think that the movie was good considering it was made from way back. Though it did not have much effects, you can’t blame them because of the limited technology that was offered at that time. The film is very classic, I mean the acting, clothing, lightings and all. Watching classic films is amusing. For me the movie was interesting and weird at the same time. It is weird because of all the possible animals they chose something very inferior although this may suggest or symbolize something. The plot was very interesting although it was somewhat predictable at times. I think that the movie was interesting in general. Specially the parts where Andre is fighting the fly within himself. For me, the film has strong points against the misuse of Science. It is not against Science as a whole but in the misuse of it. I would consider it as a morality play because the movie speaks of the classic “playing-god” and the consequences with it. They view Science and Technology like it is good but bad if misused with grave consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment