Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Visit from the Mind Museum

I was so excite about this talk because I have always wanted to visit the Mind Museum in Taguig (by the way, I live in Taguig). 

The talk we had with the people from Mind Museum was fun.  They talked about science (in general) and how the mind museum embodies science by bringing it closer to the people.  

One of the most interesting parts of the talk was the science experiment.  Although experiments are generally awesome, it made the talk even livelier.  Some of it, I have seen; but those that I haven’t seen made me want to go back to my (science) high school and try it in our laboratory. 

Another thing I really appreciate in the talk is how they emphasised that we do not need to use science jargons to understand science – all we have to do is to make these concepts understandable to children and other non-science majors.  Through this, everyone will enjoy science. 

Behind every political science major is a science geek (well, in my case).





No comments:

Post a Comment