Wednesday, February 19, 2014

State-of-the-art Museum

The development of the Mind Museum is an incredible idea to put up in the metro. Being a really fast growing city exploring new and modern building types is a must. The Mind Museum a state-of-the-art science museum hat runs through the different branches of science and it aims to strengthen and inspire the lifelong science learning.

If in the perspective of a younger version of me, the short program would probably make me so amazed. I always believe in the retaining impact of interactive lectures, talks or symposiums. The Mind Museum's mission of sparking this interest in science should pursue, and definitely much closer to the younger environment. However, despite the fact that I have chosen my own career path already, that program was fantastic and interesting. I did gain a new view in the definition of science – how it really us in the least technical terms; I learned (and I quote) that science is the construct of the human mind. It is behavioral. It is familiar and unfamiliar and in the latter we become curious and learn more. This description of science just sums up that everything is interrelated to science, even in the smallest ways.

Given all this, the genuine meaning of science, when asked, at least I now have the smartest response I could give to anyone. 


Aedriane Celis


No comments:

Post a Comment