Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mind Moving

 Just a side note....It's quite ironic that I lived in taguig for years, and the only time I hear a talk from the Mine Museum is when I move to Quezon City -_-. Anyway moving on....

I really enjoyed the symposium and was amazed about the speakers' views on science and on how it should be tackled in society in this day and age. Even though the experiments done throughout the hour were quite simple, they still managed to bring out the child in me and made me want to learn more about science. It's their advocacy to teach science to the youth of the Philippines that I find very admirable. I believe that our society today fails to advance fast because of people's lack of curiosity, their lack of wanting more improvement to be done. It's because of Mind Movers like the speakers we saw in class last February 18 that really change the shape of society for the better.

As a future doctor or teacher, I hope to follow in the footsteps of these people. Become a Mind Mover myself and teach kids all about the wonders of this world in spectacular story like manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment