Monday, January 13, 2014

What a Tragedy

          The film was unrealistic. I just don't believe it, especially the part where the man's pair of glasses only broke when it was dropped from a height much smaller than the impact of the bomb that made him fall to the ground. Another thing that puzzled me was the groceries and books that were still there, when everything else was blown up by the massive bomb. May I say I was really stressed, just thinking whether the plot was possible or not.
         But of course, I had to let my worries go for me to enjoy the movie. I let my heart rule me instead. There, I was able to see what the man just went through. He was all alone, and he had all the time in the world. He didn't have to work, or please his monstrous wife. He was finally free! But he was lonely and needless to say, bored, because he had nothing to do any more.
           I felt glad for him when he saw the books from a large library, still intact, stacked just for him. To my eyes, those stacks were glowing, since I have not enough cash to buy books I want to read, nor do I have Internet connection at home to download e-books. I felt his joy and I was inwardly celebrating with him until his glasses fell to the ground. It was saddening. Heartbreaking to see all his bubble dreams pop as his glasses shattered. What a tragedy.

by 2013-20698

No comments:

Post a Comment